Wednesday, April 13, 2016

GDP031 Thankful For You




I pull the sentiments all the time from this set when designing a card.
  I love this one and the thinking of you one also. 
But decided I had not played with the tree in a while so I decided to go green (and pink)!
I like this layout...all attention is on the image but just right amount for a sweet bow!
I hope you can play along with the nature theme over at 
global-design-project.com
I know you at least have one flower stamp set (I have too many)!
Have a spring-y Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard,stampinup.net

Stamp set: Sheltering Tree
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Blushing Bride, Chocolate Chip, Tip Top Taupe
Corner rounder, Whisper 1/4" Whisper White cotton ribbon



2 comments:

  1. Such a soft and pretty card in these colours Windy! Love this stamp set. Thanks for playing at Global Design Project with us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great showcase of this wonderful set, Windy. Love the colors you've chosen. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project theme challenge.

    ReplyDelete