Friday, April 15, 2016

Blessings From Heaven



I designed these cards and made 20 of them for my friend at Bible study 
who wanted to send them to our greeters who served
 this year as a thank you (which is what I stamped on the inside).
I used a set from a few years back called Blessings From Heaven for the sentiment.
  However, the sentiment actually reads "you are such a blessing in my life".  
I colored them with the Watermelon Wonder marker
 so could just used the beginning of the sentiment for these cards. 
 The flower from Birthday Blooms was water colored with Old Olive and Blushing Bride
and then snipped out while I was watching TV. 
 Seems to be the only way I can hand snip a bunch of stuff!
Pool Party and Blushing Bride are the two card bases and work beautifully
with the Birthday Bouquet DSP. 

Hope you have a lovely Friday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Birthday Blooms, Blessings From Heaven
Ink: Watermelon Wonder marker, Archival Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Old Olive
Paper: Pool Party, Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Watermelon Wonder, 
Birthday Bouquet DSP
Circle framelits, White organza ribbon, 2 1/2" circle punch



No comments:

Post a Comment