Thursday, March 17, 2016

PPA292 Happiest Of Birthdays!

First, Happy St. Patrick's Day to You!
Wishing you the luck of the Irish today!
( BTW-Wear green or you will be pinched!)


I broke down and got this set! 
 I did not need any more flowers but I love the cards/projects I saw with this set!
I decided on my first card using the set above
I would doing some paper snipping aka fancy cutting!  It was rather easy though I did
not cut out the entire image.  Left off some stems like leaves!
I hope you enjoy your lucky Thursday and can play along at 
palspaperarts.com this week!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Birthday Blooms 
Ink: Stazon Black, Mint Macaron, Blushing Bride, Hello Honey
Paper: Thick and Regular Whisper White, Mint Macaron, Birthday Bouquet DSP
White doily, Love Blossoms embellishment kit-ribbon, sequins

4 comments:

  1. Happy St Patrick's Day to you! This is so soft and pretty Windy. Love the colors and the delicate doily and especially that gorgeous flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy St Patrick's Day to you! This is so soft and pretty Windy. Love the colors and the delicate doily and especially that gorgeous flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This stamp and design is still so beautiful. I habmve the stamp and am going to make some like yours .

    ReplyDelete