Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Happy 18th Birthday to Cole!


Tomorrow my baby will be 18th and I will have two adult children!  
Where has the time gone?
Posting Cole's card today because I will have to post
 my PPA color challenge card tomorrow!
Love the Number of Years and hope to get much use from them...I assumed
they will carry to the new catalog along with the matching dies!  
Fingers crossed!
I used a mix of blues (Cole's fav color) and I think he will be thrilled with his card!
Have a wonderful Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp Set: Number Of Years
Ink: Pacific Point, Pool Point, Island Indigo
Paper: Pool Party, Pacific Point, Whisper White
Large Numbers framelits dies, Pool Party glitter ribbon,
Lucky Stars emboss folder




No comments:

Post a Comment