Tuesday, February 2, 2016

PP280 Tea-rific Tic-Tac-Toe and GDP021 Color!







You knew I would go with Purple!  But which way????
  I decided on down with Purple, Girly, Ribbon!  I grabbed the A Nice Cuppa bundle of stuff-set, dies, DSP- and went to work.  The suite makes it so easy to make a card quick!
Hopefully you can join the color challenge over at global-design-project.com
and the fun tic-tac-toe at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com
I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: A Nice Cuppa
Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Have A Cuppa DSP paper stack, Whisper White, Melon Mambo
Ink: Wisteria Wonder
Cups & Kettle framelits dies, White doily, 1" circle punch,
 1 1/4" scallop circle punch,
 Wisteria Wonder seam binding ribbon, Circle framelits dies

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Windy! Great use of the Global Design Project Colours! Thanks for playing along with us this week. We appreciate your support of the GDP challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy, this card is amazing! You did a great job with the colors and this DS paper, I am definitely CASEing this one, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Windy! A lovely card. Love the colors in the color challenge and the layout that you've used. I really think I need to order these! Thanks for playing with us at the Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your teapot card, Windy! It's so sweet! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete