Thursday, January 28, 2016

PPA285 Love Without Limits!




Wonderful color combo by Jackie over at Palspaperarts.com
Please play along this week!
I knew I would design with the star fish when I saw the colors this week!
I stamped the star fish on Pink Pirouette card stock
 in Pink and Watermelon then snipped it out.
 I used the Timeless Textures to give some
 grunge background and I used some sequin for a little bling/sparkle!
Have a lovely Thursday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets:Timeless Textures, Picture Perfect
Ink: Watermelon Wonder, Pink Pirouette, Tip Top Taupe
Paper: Watermelon Wonder, Tip Top Taupe, Very Vanilla, Pink Piruoette
Pink Pirouette candy dot, Love Blossoms embellishment kit(sequins)
banner punch


7 comments:

  1. I'm starstruck! Love the simplicity and perfect balance of artful details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy! You know if you looked in our group that I am in love with this card! It's stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Windy! Love your pretty starfish and background. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started out with the starfish for my project... glad that I abandoned it after seeing yours. Something tells me this card is stunning in person... the photo is not giving it the glory it deserves...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card Windy! Timeless Textures is a great foundation for your starfish and the little sequin details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Windy, this card is fabulous! I am loving this star fish and the little sequins you added - perfect for this combination! I love the background you created with the Timeless Textures stamp set! This set is next on my order list, your card makes it even more appealing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Windy, I haven't really liked the starfish, but seeing your card -- I love it! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete