Thursday, January 21, 2016

PPA284 Tea-riffic Sketch!


Yes, this is a busy card....but hey it is bright!
I first thought of the doily when I saw the sketch and then I thought about the Have A Cuppa DSP paper stack I just got and wanted to use!  So the card came together from there!  Hope my drawing of the "stream" from the cup is not too bad!
Hope you can join us at palspaperarts.com and play along this week!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: A Nice Cuppa
Paper: Have A Cuppa DSP paper stack, Bermuda Bay, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White thick and regular, Melon Mambo
Ink: Wisteria Wonder
Cups & Kettle framelits dies, pearls, Wisteria Wonder seam binding ribbon, Whisper White doilies, 2" circle ,Large Oval and Scallop Oval punches, Rose Wonder framelits dies




5 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun tea party to me! What a great way to showcase these products and this week's sketch! Thanks for playing along this week, Windy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so adorable!!! I'm ready for tea!!! Thank you for doing us this week Windy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet tea party! I love this whole ensemble!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the texture and layers...darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun, Fun...FUN! The colors just make you have an instant smile and I am sure that you are lovin' the purples!!!!

    ReplyDelete