Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Picture Perfect Hummingbird!

Today is a Big Day!  You can not only officially order from the 2016 Occasions 
Catalog but also earn a free item from the Sale-a-bration (SAB) catalog
for every 50.00 you spend in SU! product.  
The Occasions catalog starts today through May 31st, 2016.  
The SAB starts today through March 31st, 2016. 
 You have three months to earn free product!
Stay turned for more SAB products highlighted here!



I spent some time playing to get the hummingbird stamped 
with the right layers of colors but worth it! 
Picture perfect is my fav stamp set in the new Occasions catalog!
This is a 4 step bird and I started with lightest color first.  
I stamped image 1 of bird in Soft Sky.
  I stamped image 2 which is the breast
 in Calypso Coral. 
 I then stamped off once in Pool Party for image 3.
  Last, I stamped Lost Lagoon with image 4.  
I tried several ways and this was the best order. 
I recommend that you play and you might
 like a different order or intensity of color.    
I stamped the sentiment with Rose Wonder and
 the background of bird and banner with Timeless Textures. 
I hope you enjoy your Tuesday and thanks for stopping by today!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Picture Perfect, Rose Wonder, Timeless Textures
Paper: Lost Lagoon, Very Vanilla, Calypso Coral
Very Vintage designer button, Gold Metallic baker's twine, Triple Banner punch, Deco Labels framelits dies

1 comment:

  1. Even though birds are not my favorite, I really like this card! The colors are great!

    ReplyDelete