Saturday, January 30, 2016

Love You Valentine!


The Valentine and 4th card for class this week! 
 I will probably confuse my guest but hopefully they will be forgiving!
  I am allowing them to pick their DSP to use.
  I am also giving them a Blushing Bride glimmer paper heart like above 
and a Blushing Bride card stock heart for their other card.
  I will have some flowers cut in Rose Red to decorate that second heart 
or they can stamp the flower right on the heart. Should be fun and crazy!
I hope you have a lovely weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Bloomin' Love
Paper: Blushing Bride glimmer paper, Rose Red, Love Blossoms DSP, 
Basic Gray, Whisper White
Ink: Rose Red, Blushing Bride
Bloomin' Heart thinlits dies, Large Numbers framelits dies (banner die), 
Happy Heart emboss folder

No comments:

Post a Comment