Friday, January 22, 2016

FMS220 Fear Not




As soon as I saw this sketch, I thought of these flowers. 
 I then thought I need a large sentiment
 and when I grabbed my Rose Wonder stamp set.
I knew right away this was the perfect sentiment!
I stamped the flower in Blackberry Bliss
 and then used Wisteria Wonder stamped off once for the second step
 and then full on Wisteria for the last step.
  I hope you can play along at FMS
freshlymadesketched.blogspot.com
this week!
  Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: What I Love (SAB) and Rose Wonder
Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Wisteria Wonder, Very Vanilla
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Wild Wasabi, Blackberry Bliss




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love those flowers! Such elegant colours! One of my favourite verses! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, Windy. I love the combination of those flowers with the verse. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete