Sunday, January 3, 2016

Bloomin' Heart of Love

Happy 2016!  I hope you had a wonderful and safe holiday season!  I am just getting back to my stamping space after travel and having my college girl home.  I have my stamp space set up in her room and it is hard to work when she is home and has much strolled over the space!


I decided to play with the Bloomin' Heart die and I hand cut the banner.  I used the Love Blossoms DSP to cut the heart die and I kept it simple with one layer of card stock.  I really like the Tip Top Taupe and Blushing Bride together.  I did add in the center of the flowers some Wink of Stella clear glitter pen for some shimmer but does not show up very well in photo. 
Hope you have a blessed Sunday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Bloomin' Love
Paper: Love Bloossoms DSP stack, Tip Top Taupe, Whisper White
Ink: Blushing Bride, Tip Top Taupe
Bloomin' Heart thinlits dies, Wink Of Stella glitter brush(clear), pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment