Thursday, December 10, 2015

PPA279 A Noel Star



I started with the foil star which is a sticker from my
 To You & Yours Shaker card kit  from a few weeks ago. 
 From my star framelits dies, I cut out a Cherry star to layer and went from there
 with the Noel from the Wonderful Wreath thinlits dies to top it off. 
After I layered the paper, I realized I did not stamping
 so added the sentiment from the Holly Jolly Greetings set!
What Fun...come join us at Palspaperart.com for this week's color challenge!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Holly Jolly Greetings
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Gold Foil, Mossy Meadow, Season Of Cheer DSP, Whisper White
Ink: Cherry Cobbler and Mossy Meadow
Star framelits, Wonderful Wreath thinlits dies, banner punch, Fine tip glue pen, To You and Yours Shaker kit (for the gold star sticker)






5 comments:

  1. Simple and festive. I love the die cut sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Framing the sentiment in the star is a clever way to add drama to you card Windy! Nicely done as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your inlaid sentiment! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sentiment in the star...very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sentiment in the star...very pretty!

    ReplyDelete