Thursday, December 3, 2015

PPA278 Warm Wishes



Since I wanted to use this DSP, I am not using Cucumber Crush but Mossy Meadow instead.  I used the Brick wall folder to stamp a background and then colored the sleigh with the Real red marker. I cut out the skates and hung them.  I cased a little of the card from Linda Heller over at lindastamps.wordpress.com
Hope you have a wonderful day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Warm Wishes
Ink: Real Red, Crumb Cake, Archival Basic Black
Paper: Crumb Cake, Real Red, Season Of Cheer DSP, Whisper White
1/8" striped Real red ribbon, Linen thread, Brick Wall emboss folder, banner punch







3 comments:

  1. Love these classic images with these challenge color, but I need to know. Did you stipple the color on the brick texture or am I missing some cool technique?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The brick is very attractive without being too much of a distraction from the rest of the card. Creativity in brick design has a lot of dimensions in terms of color, textures, and mix of styles.

    ReplyDelete