Tuesday, December 8, 2015

GDP014 The World To Me Birthday!




I designed this card for my husband's birthday this week
 and for the GDP sketch challenge! 
 I love this Going Global suite.
  It will be available to order on January 5th, 2016
 in the new Occasions (spring) catalog.
  I stamped a Happy Birthday inside because
 I love the sentiment I chose here for the front! 
 I colored with a Lost Lagoon marker on the star 
and added a Basic Black candy dot to the center!  

I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday
 and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Going Global
Paper: Going Places DSP Paper Stack, Sahara Sand, Basic Black, Lost Lagoon
Ink: Lost Lagoon marker, Archival Basic Black
Triple Banner, 2" circle, Small Oval and Banner punches, Circle Framelits dies, 
Basic Black candy dot


2 comments:

  1. That is such an awesome card for a male Wendy. My nephew is having a birthday this month too, so I may just have to borrow your clever card, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Global Design Project this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your husband, Windy! This card is sure to bring a smile. Love the way you layered that banner - your card is a great showcase of the new products (and how it works so well with products that have been around for a while). Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete