Tuesday, November 10, 2015

PP270 Happy Golden Birthday To Tina!


Front of gate fold card

Side view 

Inside before I penned a message 

I desined this gate fold card for my fiend and downline, Tina Johnson.  It is her golden birthday so I was excited when I saw this color challenge and could combine my birthday card and the color challenge.
I started with a 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" peice of Basic Black card stock and scored it at 2 1/8' and 6 3/8" on the 8 1/2" side.  
I used some wonderful Winter Wonderland Specialty DSP both outside and inside the card.  I like how the inside turned out to look like a mirror but it was not planned!
I hope you can join the challenge over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Watercolor Wings
Paper: Winter Wonderland Specialty DSP, Gold Foil, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Melon Mambo
Gold foil doilies, Butterfly thinlits dies

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card Windy! Love the melon butterfly outlined in gold in the fabulously creative card! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week with your amazing creative talent.

    ReplyDelete