Saturday, October 10, 2015

FMS207 Thankful Acorns



Fun sketch!  As soon as I saw it I knew which stamp set and DSP to use!  To think I was not going to order the acorn bundle because I thought I might not use much!  So glad I caved!  I hope you have a wonderful weekend...thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Acorny Thank You, For All Things
Paper: Tangelo Twist, Whisper White, Into the Woods
Ink: Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight, Mossy Meadow, Tangelo Twist
Acorn Builder punch, rhinestone, 2 1/2" circle punch
  




2 comments:

  1. I love this mix of paper and fall colors! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great fall card! Love that paper! The acorn is so sweet! I just love acorns! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete