Saturday, October 31, 2015

Embellished Ornaments in Blue


Love this card! This is the first card for my Nov. card class. 
 I added some random snowflakes to the corner from an old set called Serene Snowflakes.
  Do not know why I did not grab from a new set since several have snowflakes in them. 
I stamped my ornament in Pool Party
 and the used a sponge dauber to place some Pacific Point ink 
around the edges of the image, then stamped on Whisper White. 
Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Embellished Ornaments and Serene Snowflakes (vintage)
Paper: Whisper White thick card stock for base, Pacific Point,
Pool Party, Whisper White 
Delicate Ornaments thinlits dies, Softly Falling emboss folder, rhinestone,
 Whisper White stitched ribbon, sponge dauber

No comments:

Post a Comment