Saturday, October 24, 2015

All Is Calm


I love the look of vellum but I was not using it much since I was not good at adhering it to my projects.  I finally sought some advice from my fellow Pals (my stamping community) and it was suggested I try a double side vellum tape.  I ordered right away the brand Plus Glue Tape from Amazon and when it came this week, I immediately played with it.  It Works like a dream!  This was my first of many cards to use the new vellum tape and now I can feel like I am getting my money's worth of my vellum purchases!
Hope you have a awesome weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Wonderland
Paper: Winter Wonderland designer vellum, Whisper White thick card stock for base, Whisper White, Basic Black, Gold Foil
Ink: Archival Basic Black
Oval framelits dies, Gold cording 

No comments:

Post a Comment