Thursday, September 17, 2015

PPA268 Silent Night Stars



I thought of doing a gold background star as soon as I saw this sketch but not sure what I wanted on the top star.  I looked through my current sentiments.  I love the silent night but it was not stacked like I have here.  So I inked one part and stamped on a white star and inked the other word and stamped underneath. I then used the "crackle" vellum from the Wonderland suite in the new 2015 Holiday catalog but needed to use something to hind the glue behind it.  I finally settled on gold sequins and like how it turned out.
Hope you have a Fab Thursday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Wonderland
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Wonderland vellum, Gold foil
Ink: Gold Encore ink
Star framelits dies, gold sequins, fine tip glue pen


3 comments:

  1. Love your gold crackle background Windy, I haven't noticed that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I echo Lynn's comments. That vellum paper was the perfect background to make the stars shine even more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful as ever Windy, simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete