Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Ornament Bags for Class



These are the bags I made from retired Christmas DSP and used the Delicate Ornaments thinlits dies for decoration!  Several of the ribbons are retired, too!  Great way to use up some of your retired products!  I made these for my customers to take their cards home from our first Christmas card class of the season!





I think the green and blue bags are my fav.





Another quick look at a treat bag I designed really fast!  I used the Floral Frames framlits dies to cut out 6 of the same flower die with the cotton paper assortment in the SU! catalog in Watermelon Wonder and then crumpled it to make this cute flower! The bag was made with the gift bag punch board using Cucumber Crush card stock. I stamped the tag and the butterflies in Delightful Dijon! 
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Wednesday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment