Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Hi Acorn!


I tried not to get this set but finally broke down and order the bundle-stamp set and punch! 
 I knew I would case this card from my upline and friend, Mary Fish over at stampinpretty.com. 
 She used Rich Razzleberry but I grabbed the Blackberry Bliss! 
I made the "frames" with the square framelits dies. 
 I am not really great lining it all up (such an eyeballer)! 
 My fav part is the little button and twine on the acorn!
Have a wonderful Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Acorny Thanks You
Paper: Whipser White thick card stock for base, Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Acorn builder punch, Square framelits dies, Whisper White twine, Blackberry Bliss button (vintage) 

No comments:

Post a Comment