Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Vintage in Gold

I have been wanting to try a technique of  heat embossing the leaf in gold then watercoloring on it to give some vintage fall color.  I did not go heavy this time starting with So Saffron and adding a little Pumpkin Pie and ending at bottom with Calypso Coral.  I then popped it up on a Brick Wall background and added some "bling string" as I call it! (gold thread). 


 I embossed a piece of Perfect Plum with the Brick Wall emboss folder, sponged Rich Razzleberry ink over it and layered it on a card base of Rich Razzleberry.  I have done this with Mossy Meadow and Old Olive and love the effect!  
Have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Vintage Leaves, Sheltering Tree
Ink: VersaMark, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Calypso Coral, Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Whisper White, Perfect Plum, Rich Razzleberry
Gold Thread, Leaflets framelits dies, Aqua Painter, Banner punch, Brick Wall emboss folder


No comments:

Post a Comment