Sunday, August 23, 2015

Merry Christmas in Blues

I designed this card for my card class in September but then decided to not use it...but like all the blue shades!  I used some new DSP I received at convention called Season Of Cheer...lots of great patterns!  I stamped the snowflake in Soft Sky ink and then sponged some Night Of Navy on it then stamped on white card stock. I also used the new Christmas Greetings thinlits along with the Holly Jolly Greetings stamp set.
Enjoy your Sunday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Holly Jolly Greetings
Paper: Night Of Navy, Whisper White, Season Of Cheer
Ink: Soft Sky and Night Of Night
pearl, Christmas Greetings Thinlits dies, Circle framelits dies, Night of Navy seam binding ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment