Friday, August 14, 2015

FMS199 Lighthearted Leaf



I love the Vintage Leaves and Leaflets dies in the annual SU! catty but was super excited to see more leaves that match these same dies in the 2015 Holiday catty!  I wanted to color them and also heat emboss and sponge....etc... Well they arrived on Wednesday with my pre order and I finally got to play and color!  Here is a sneak of them plus the new Woodland emboss folder and Into the Woods DSP.  
I stamped the leaf in the new Archival Basic Black (also new in the 2015 Holiday catty) and then colored with markers.
I hope you enjoy your weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Lighthearted Leaves
Paper: Thick Whsiper White card stock for base, Whisper White, Into The Woods DSP, Rich Razzleberry
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Archival Basic Black
Markers: Tangelo Twist, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Banner punch, Candy dot in Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black baker's twine, Woodland emboss folder


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! Love those rich colours and that embossed background! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete