Monday, July 6, 2015

Floral Just For You


I have been envisioning using this new die as a "window" on a card since seeing it in the new 2015-2016 Annual catalog (page 25).  I stamped the vase then added stems then flowers then leaves to my image. But before stamping I created my window on the top layer and then laid it down on my Whisper White to position my vase.  Easy Easy Easy!  I hope that is what my guest will say this week as this is the last card for card class.  
Enjoy your Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Floral Wings (host set)
Paper: Daffoldil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Bohemian DSP
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Pear Pizzazz
Lots Of Labells framelits dies, Banner Triple punch and banner punch, Whisper White cotton ribbon, Whisper White baker's twine, Brick Wall emboss folder, Brights button (vintage) 



No comments:

Post a Comment