Monday, June 29, 2015

PP251 Blackberry Bird



I decided to cut the circle in the side of the top layer for a different look and stamp the flower on the Very Vanilla base.  I choose this set because I missed playing with this bird... not hand snipping (which I will be doing loads of soon for a 48 card swap with a dragonfly from another set)!
I hope you enjoy your Monday and join the sketch challenge over at The Paper Players. 
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Choose Happiness and Sheltering Tree
Ink: Blackberry Bliss and Tip Top Taupe
Paper: Very Vanilla, Blackberry Bliss and Tip Top Taupe
Brick Wall emboss folder, Circle framelits dies, pearl




2 comments:

  1. Love your blackberry bird and flower with the brick embossed background Windy. The color combo really stands out, and this is a great take on the fun sketch design. Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combination of elements, Windy! I love the blackberry and taupe together, and that brick wall is awesome. Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete