Saturday, June 6, 2015

Artistic Friend


This is my favorite stamp set in the new 2015-2016 Stampin' Up! Annual catalog!
It is called Awesomely Artistic and I love all the details in the set (used many here on my card)!  It also coordinates with several other sets in the catalog like Watercolor Wings, Butterfly Basics, Choose Happiness, etc...
I like these colors together, too! Love the new paper stack called Go Wild..loads of Basic Black, Tip Top Taupe and Whisper White together. I used a striped piece from the pack on this design.
Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Awesomely Artistic
Paper: Go Wild DSP paper stack, Whisper White, Basic Black, Mint Macaron
Ink: Watermelon Wonder, Mint Macaron, Memento Tuxedo Black



No comments:

Post a Comment