Monday, May 25, 2015

Simple Mint Card

Happy Memorial Day!


New Ink....always makes one happy!  I finally got to get in my studio and play with the new in colors and some new DSP and this new stamp set Called You've Got This.  It is the only new one I order from the demo pre order in May because I was not real crazy about the others or did not want right now.  I do love the new lace ribbon in the in colors...very soft and easy to tie!  I got three colors but will get the other two. This is my first card for card class next week.  Easy but really pretty!
I hope you enjoy your holiday and thanks for stopping by!

Stamp set: You've Got This
Paper: Mint Macaron, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Mint Macaron
1" dotted lace ribbon in Mint Macaron 

No comments:

Post a Comment