Thursday, April 23, 2015

PPA249 Congrats Grad!








I designed this card in mind for upcoming grads.  I will have several more to make in the next month. I added a gift card "pocket" to the top of the inside of card for a gift card or money. I usually do not do one color on a card but I love this DSP and the patterns looked so crisp with just being Navy and White!
I hope you will head over and join us this week with this great sketch. 
 Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: BYOP, Celebrate Today
Paper: Birthday Bash, Whisper White and Night of Navy
Ink: Night of Navy
Gift Card envelope thinlit die, Circle and Deco framelits dies

3 comments:

  1. Love monochromatic and you do it beautifully! Very Classy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy, your cards are so nice, and this one is gorgeous! Love the blue and white!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, Windy! So clean and classy! A perfect graduation card!

    ReplyDelete