Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Hats Off To You!



Another card using the Gift card Envelope thinlit die for club tonight!  This one is for a special graduate in May, my friend Jessi. I will be tucking cash in the pocket in front. I love how this can be the front of my card or you could attach inside or like my post on Sunday, you can hide under a sentiment! 
Check back tomorrow for a technique we will also be doing at club tonight. 
Have a lovely Tuesday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: B.Y.O.P., Something To Say, Guy Greetings
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Pacific Point, Sweet Taffy DSP, Daffodil Delight
Ink: Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight
Gift card Envelope thinlit die, Star punch from Itty Bitty Accents punch pack, Mini brads, Island Indigo baker's twine



No comments:

Post a Comment