Friday, March 20, 2015

FMS178 Never Stop Exploring




I like this sketch...actually one I use sometimes. I started by looking through my stamp sets and saw one I received as a gift from one of my up lines, Lisa Pettro.  I thought I could put a few of these stamps from Let's Get Away together to make a card.
I hope you have a Fabulous Friday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Project Life's Let's Get Away
Paper: Smoky Slate, Birthday Bash DSP, Tangerine Tango 
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Smoky Slate
Banner from Mini Treat Bag thinlit die, Circle framelits dies, Deco Labels framelits dies, Calypso Coral baker's twine 



2 comments:

  1. Great card Windy! I love DSP! Such a great sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete