Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Butterflies On Vellum



I have been wanting to color the vellum I received free from SAB called Sheer perfection Designer vellum paper stack.  I used markers to color on the back side of the vellum.  I then attached the vellum onto Whisper White card stock with a glue dot in each corner. I really wanted the colors to pop! 
I wish I had got more of the paper...only two 6" x 6" sheets of butterflies!
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a beautiful day!
Windy

windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Itty Bitty Banners
Paper: Perfect Plum, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, and Blushing Bride, Sheer Perfection Designer vellum
Ink: Perfect Plum
Markers: Perfect Plum, Daffodil Delight, Blushing Bride
Whisper White seam binding ribbon, Bitty Banners framelits dies

No comments:

Post a Comment