Monday, March 2, 2015

Best Day Ever Bokeh


Card we did in stamp club last week using the Bokeh technique.  I sponged with sponge daubers the Blackberry Bliss and Lost Lagoon ink on my white cardstock.  I then cut a template from a window sheet using the three smallest circles from the Circle framelits dies to apply the Whisper white craft ink. After I did the application with the template then I used the dauber to add more circles.
It was messy and fun!
I like the two colors together!
I did not want to add much to card so it really showed lots of the background.
Hope you have the best day ever today and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Best Day Ever
Paper: Whisper White, Lost Lagoon, and Blackberry Bliss
Ink: Whisper White craft ink, Lost Lagoon, and blackberry Bliss classic ink and Memento Tuxedo Black
Sponge daubers, window sheet, Circle framelits dies 

No comments:

Post a Comment