Sunday, March 29, 2015

A Tissue Paper Technique




A technique I call the tissue paper technique from my friend and fellow Pretty Pal, Lisa Ann Bernard at queenbcreations.net

The Pool Party does not show up in true form here but love this background with the ship.  Looks like water behind.  I took a piece of acetate (window sheet) and stamped the ship from The Open Sea in Stazon Black.  I then rubbed a glob of Crystal Effects over it and dropped some Pool Party and Soft Sky ink on. I swirled those colors around with my finger and then sprinkled a little dazzling diamonds glitter on for sparkle. I laid white tissue paper over it and pressed down to get the bubbles out.  Left it to dry for about three hours. I used the Oval framelits dies to cut the ship and some more card stock for a frame. 
I stamped the charts stamp from the same stamp set in Pool Party for the background.
I should have another example for you this weekend I stamped using the Choose Happiness stamp set. 
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: The Open Sea
Paper: Island Indigo, Pool Party, Basic Black, Window Sheets (acetate)
Ink: Pool Party, Stazon Black, Pool Party and Soft Sky re inkers
Tissue paper, Island Indigo twine, Oval framelits dies, Crystal Effects  

No comments:

Post a Comment