Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Simply Wonderful




I made this card for my mom.  I did a little casing from my friend, Brian King at stampwithbrian.com
He did some blue roses with the Artisan Embellishment kit last month and I have been waiting to try it!
I used one of the two small stencils that come in the kit. I sponged Pink Pirouette then Crisp Cantaloupe and last some Calypso Coral right in the center of each flower.
So easy and clean & simple, too!
Have a lovely Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp Set: Simply Wonderful (SAB)
Paper: Very Vanilla, Calypso Coral
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Calypso Coral and Crisp Cantaloupe 
Artisan Embellishment kit 

1 comment:

  1. Love it, Windy! They look beautiful in pink. Thanks for the shout out. :)

    ReplyDelete