Thursday, February 12, 2015

PPA239 Thank You Traveler

PPA239.png




As soon as saw these colors together, I thought vintage and The open Sea stamp set.  However, I went to pull the set and next to it was the set Traveler and I knew right away what I was going to design.  I am so shocked at how fast this came together from just looking at colors and grabbing a stamp set!  Love when that happens!  Please play along with the color challenge this week over at Pals Paper Arts!

Hope you have a fab Thursday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamps Sets: Traveler, Gorgeous Grunge, Something to Say, World Map
Paper: Real Red, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Ink: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede
Deco Label and Oval framelits dies, Linen Thread



4 comments:

  1. Fantastic use for the Traveler set Windy! You just expanded my horizon. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the use of the globe and the map image together, Windy! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome masculine,ine card! I think a I need that set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful masculine card, Windy! I love the use of the World Map image as a background. Great way to use the challenge colors!

    ReplyDelete