Friday, February 6, 2015

Hello Sunshine!


I loved the Petal Potpourri because in the catalog SU! used the lace flower to make a doily effect like I did on this card and I could not wait to try it. I like how the yellow pops with the white and grays.  I used the round dot from the set to make the bottom background. I used the word Sunshine from Crazy About You stamp set which I knew I would get.  But I was not sure about the Hello You thinlits dies they bundled the set with.  But I have seen so many cute things using them that I broke down and glad I did!
Thanks for stopping by today!  Hope you have a blessed Friday!  
I am off today to Tallahassee to see my college girl for a few days.  I can't wait to hang with her!
  
Stamp set: Petal potpourri, Crazy About You
Paper: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Smoky Slate
Ink: Smoky Slate, Basic Gray
Hello You thinlits dies, Flower Medallion punch 

No comments:

Post a Comment