Friday, February 27, 2015

FMS175 Kinda Eclectic Thanks



I have not used Island Indigo (one of my fav SU! colors) in a while so I started with that base and gathered colors from there.  Still love the Kinda Eclectic stamp set and need to use it more often as well!  Maybe for April's card class.  I also needed a few more thank you cards in my stash so decided to pull out a new set I have only used once called Simply Wonderful.  Sale-a-bration(SAB) is still going on and this set is free with a $50.00 order through March 31st, 2015. 
Happy Friday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Simply Wonderful and Kinda Eclectic
Paper: Whisper White, Island Indigo
Ink: Island indigo, Calypso Coral and Daffodil Delight
Elegant Butterfly and Bitty Butterfly punches, rhinestones colored with Night of Navy blendie marker, Calypso Coral ribbon from Best Year Ever Accessory pack (SAB)




2 comments:

  1. Awesome use of the Kinda Eclectic set. I need to use mine more too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really lovely and clean! I love your colour choices combined with the stamp set you've used Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete