Saturday, January 31, 2015

Mini Treat Bag For You!


Another item using the mini treat bag thinlits dies.  This time I made a card..at least that is what I am calling it. The outside I used two dies that are part of the set.  


Here you can see what is inside.
I created an insert which I stamped and heat embossed then added some ribbon and I cut out the small bow to place over my staple.  The bow is a die also from the set. 
There are so many thing you could use to decorate these bags.  I tried to stick with the items that came with the set to show the value of the set of dies. 
I hope you have a blessed last of January!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net 

Paper: Retro Fresh DSP (vintage), Soft Suede, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Early Espresso taffeta ribbon (vintage), Calypso Coral emboss powder, VersaMark ink, Heat tool

No comments:

Post a Comment