Tuesday, December 30, 2014

You're Sweet


Another Valentine's day card for card class in two weeks!  I like having lots of options for sentiments other than just Happy Valentine's Day.  I will stamp that inside but like other sentiments on front.  I love the "and" symbol.  However, my daughter saw me stamp it and thought it was some floral thing! 
This is a new set in the new Occasions (spring) catalog that starts next week on January 6th.  You can bundle this set with the paper stack for 15% savings. Love that!
  Wishing you a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: You Plus Me
Paper: Stacked With Love DSP paper stack, Whisper White and Real Red
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Real Red
Real Red cotton ribbon, Heart framelits dies, Banner punch, rhinestones

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for all your efforts in this It is very interesting Blog ...
    I believe there are many people who feel like I read this article!
    I hope you continue to have articles like this to share with everyone!
    ភ្នាល់ប្រដាល់ថៃអនឡាញ

    ReplyDelete