Tuesday, December 9, 2014

PP225 Fancy Merry Christmas!




The black tie part hit me as movie star type words so I started with of course stars!  I added the bow and banner from my Many Merry Stars kit. I stamped black stars on banner and then colored rhinestones in Cherry Cobbler on the stones. Do not know who will get this special card but it is fancy!
Have a wonderful Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: More Merry Messages and Many Merry Stars
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Basic Black, Gold Glimmer paper
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Memento Tuexedo Black
rhinestones, Cherry Cobbler blendie marker, Banner and bow from Many Merry Stars kit, Star framelits dies

5 comments:

  1. I love your glitter star! very fancy! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bow-tie on the stars. Gorgeous and fancy, indeed! So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I t does look very Hollywood. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and fancy addition with the bow on the star! Love the glitter and the big bold banner make it fit for the Hollywood walk of fame! Thank you for sharing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card! I love the black, gold and red together. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players Black Tie Challenge.

    ReplyDelete