Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Butterfly Birthday


I could play with this set all day long.  Love all the elements in it!  This is the third card for card class in January.  I did some casing from Sandy Mathis at stampwithsandy.com .  Love the card she created and gave me a chance to use many elements all from same set!
This Butterfly Basics set and Butterfly framelits dies are in the new 2015 Occasions catalog which starts January 6th through June 2nd. You can order the stamp set and framelits as a bundle and save!  This set also comes with the choice of wood, clear or photopolymer.  I choose clear mount...knew I would use this set a lot!  
Happy last day of December and 2014!  Hope you have a safe New Year's Eve! 
Thanks for stopping by!  
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Butterfly Basics
Paper: Pear Pizzazz, Very Vanilla, Blushing Bride
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride
Butterfly thinlits dies, pearls, 

No comments:

Post a Comment