Thursday, November 27, 2014

PPA229 'Tis The Season Stars



Kind of an "out of the box" card but it is what I thought of first when I saw this sketch challenge!  Yes, I will be hand making and envelope and hand delivering probably to my son's teacher at church. But it was fun to make and layout the circle and stars!  
I hope you have a blessed and Happy Thanksgiving and may you all be safe and healthy this holiday!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Bright & Beautiful and Many Merry Stars
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Gray and Smoky Slate
Ink: Sliver Encore
rhinestones, Star framelits dies, Circle punches:1", 1 3/4" and 2"
Lucky Stars emboss folder  



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Windy! The dark circles just make the stars pop. Happy Thanksgiving to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the combination of the Framelits stars and the embossing folder stars! Cool!

    ReplyDelete