Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Many Merry Trees

Happy Veteran's Day!


This is the second card for my card class next week.  I paired the Crumb Cake with some Mossy Meadow and Cherry Cobbler. I used some of the Under The Tree specialty paper which is a heavy weight...great for boxes and making 3D objects. I like this card better in person because you get more of a feel for the texture with the embossing and the trees and banner popped up!  
I hope you enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Good Greetings, Festival Of Trees
Paper: Under The Tree Specialty Paper, Whisper White, Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler
Large Polka Dot emboss folder, Banner framelits dies, 2 1/2" circle punch, Tree punch, Banner punch, Cherry Cobbler seam binding ribbon



No comments:

Post a Comment