Friday, November 21, 2014

FMS163 Lagoon & Pear Trees



Merry trees in this great sketch by Cindy over at Freshly Made Sketches!
I wanted to finally do some trees and a card using this set NOT in garden Green and Cherry Cobbler.  I had these colors out from my card class and wanted to do some softer colors for my trees.  I added Lost Lagoon to my Pear Pizzazz trees and really love it!  The rhinestones on the left side tree are colored with a blue blendie marker as to keep the colors flowing on the trees!
I love this Lost Lagoon ribbon and hope to see  ore colors in it this spring!  Here are fingers crossed!

Have a blessed Friday and enjoy your weekend!
If traveling for the upcoming holiday please be careful..especially if driving in Florida Monday the 24th because my college girl will be on the road headed home..finally!!!!!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Good Greetings, Festival of Trees
Paper: All IS Calm, Whisper White, Lost Lagoon, Pear Pizzazz
Ink: Lost Lagoon, and Pear Pizzazz
Lost Lagoon ribbon, corner rounder, tree punch, rhinestones, Medium Coastal Cabana blendie marker


2 comments:

  1. Such cute trees! Love this for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Windy! Love those trees and the little pops of blue! So sweet! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete