Friday, October 31, 2014

Stamp Club Project One: Gift Card Enclosures


First, I decorated the gift card closure with some awesome Color Me Autumn DSP. I die cut two circles and then cut in half and adhered to the front over the four flaps. I then made a belly band using two different strips of DSP and placed my sentiment with a pop on the front.  Inside these gift card enclosures is a place to attach a gift card and plenty of room to write.


The next project I showed my club members was to do something different with the same gift card enclosure.  I scored on three sides lining the left side up at the 5 1/4" mark.  This gave the box a depth of 1/2".  I then used card stock and All Is Calm DSP and Lost Lagoon ribbon with a snowflake embellishment from that same suite.  I even colored a rhinestone with my Coastal Cabana Blendabilities marker and added to the charm.  This box will hold a tea bag, candy, a gift card,  money, etc..!
Thanks to Janet Wakeland at remarkablycreated.com for the box idea.    

Gift Card Enclosure Box

Gift Card Enclosure pack  Qty-10-item#136662 on page 194 of the SU! 2014-2015 Annual Catalog

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net


No comments:

Post a Comment