Thursday, October 2, 2014

PPA222 Stuffed In Espresso


PPA222 Early Espresso Calypso Coral So Saffron





I am so glad my friend Michaelle bought this set and let me borrow but now I want to get it so it is going on my order for October!
I only use So Saffron when there is color challenge and I usually only use a little of it.  But for this one I happen to have my Hardwood stamp out so I immediately thought of stamping in Early Espresso on So Saffron.  So from there the card came together. 
I hope you have a lovely Thursday and Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Mingle All The Way, Hardwood
Paper: So Saffron, Early Espresso, Calypso Coral
Ink: Early Espresso
Calypso Coral Twine, Deco Label framelits dies, Early Espresso candy dots 


2 comments:

  1. I love the Hardwood stamped on the So Saffron, Windy! I loved this on FB and I love it here! Thanks for playing this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Dawn...the hardwood on the saffron makes such a great statement! This was a great take on the colors this week - woot-woot....you rocked it!

    ReplyDelete