Saturday, October 25, 2014

Merry Scattered Christmas!


I hope you can see the details in this last card from my Christmas card class this week!
I started with the Crumb cake because I had several of these cut from last month's class and I heat embossed in Cherry Cobbler. I then added the Christmas in a banner with a touch of twine but it needed something else.  i posted it to my Pretty Pals stamping group of demos and they all agreed it needed some bling.  I colored the rhinestones with a Cherry Cobbler blendies marker and all was well.!
Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely weekend!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Seasonally Scattered and Merry Little Christmas (vintage)
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, and Cherry Cobbler
Ink: VersaMark, Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler blendabilities marker
rhinestones, Cherry Cobbler twine, Apothecary Accents framelits dies

No comments:

Post a Comment