Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Hello Fall Wreath



I saw my fellow demo Sandi MacIver at stampinwithsandi.com use the baby wipe technique for this wreath and just had to play with it.  Such an easy way to get these colors all together on a wreath or another stamped image!  I place a baby wipe inside of a clear stamp case and place multiple drops of 4 different colors of ink and then used it as a stamp pad.
I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday and Happy 1st Day of October!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net


Stamp Sets: Wondrous Wreath, For All Things
Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Tangelo Twist, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Tangelo Twist, Hello Honey, Old Olive
Woodgrain emboss folder, Wonderful Wreath framelits dies, Blackberry Bliss ribbon

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I want to try it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wreath coloring is just beautiful, I really love it and your card! Thanks for sharing the details and your work; it's lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete