Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Colorful Gatefold Wreath



I decided to try a gatefold with the wreath this time.  I used the wood grain emboss fold to give me some faux wood door type panels on either side in Blackberry Bliss card stock.
I used some Tangelo twist inside with a die from Apothecary Accents framelits dies in Whisper White card stock for writing a message.
For the sentiment on the front, I inked the banner stamp from For All Things stamp set in Tangelo Twist then stamped off once on scratch paper and then stamped on my card stock to make a little lighter for my words to go on top in Blackberry Bliss.

I hope you have a fantastic day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: For All Things, Wondrous Wreath
Paper: Sahara Sand, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White, Tangelo Twist
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Tangelo Twist, Hello Honey, Old Olive
Wood grain emboss folder, Wonderful Wreath and Apothecary Accents framelits dies, rhinestone

No comments:

Post a Comment